Every child in every class from Reception up to and including Year 6, will need to have PE kit in school every week throughout the entire school year.
Compulsory Whitings Hill PE Kit:
- A white Whitings Hill PE t-shirt or a plain white round neck t-shirt with short sleeves.
- A pair of black PE shorts.
- A pair of socks.
- A tracksuit (trousers and jumper) or a fleece/hooded top and jogging bottoms, ideally dark in colour.
- A PE kit bag.
- A pair of trainers (Not plimsoles).
Suggested Items of Kit:
- In the winter months - children may wear a tracksuit, waterproof clothing, gloves and a sensible woolly hat (no hats with tassels please - they obscure vision). Scarves cannot be worn due to the risk of choking, especially during games activities.
- During hot and sunny weather - a fitted cap is advised to be worn to shield children’s heads from the sun. Parents/carers are encouraged to apply sun cream to their child before school to provide some protection from the sun.