• Family Tree – Make a Family Tree of all the people who live in your house.
1 Make or draw a tree
2 Draw pictures or take photos of each member of your family that live in your house.
3 Stick these onto your tree.
• Puppets - Draw a picture of each family member and then cut it out. Stick it to a pencil, spoon or stick to make a puppet. Can you use these puppets to make up a story or sing the Family finger song with them.
• Take a photo – Use a camera or smart phone to take a family photo. Put the family members in order from shortest to tallest.
• Stick man family – Make a Stick man’s family out of sticks you find in the garden or when you are out and about. Use sticks Sello tape and string. They will need 2 arms 2 legs and a head. Can you make Stick man bigger than the children?
- Stick race- Can you have a stick race in water using watering cans, drain pipes and ramps. See whose stick flows fastest in the water.
- Talk about the Seasons and how the Seasons about how the Seasons changed in the story. What Season are we in now? Share the winter power point .