Add the Calendar to your Phone
- Go to Settings
- Select Passwords & Accounts
- Scroll Down to Add Account
- Select Other
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter this link:
- Click Next
- Choose if you would like to receive the alarms
- Click Save
- It works best to subscribe to a calendar using a computer.
- Click the button above.
- If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
- The calendar will be added to your calendar list.
- On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.
On your Computer
- On a computer, open Calendar.
- Next to "Other calendars" on the left, click the Down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the link above in the field provided.
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.