Have your book review published on our website!!!!
If If your child wishes to write a book review for the website they can either send it for my attention through
to the office email address or write it and give it in to the office for my attention.
Your review should have the following structure:
- Start with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about.
- Discuss what you particularly liked about the book - focus on your thoughts and feelings about the story and the way it was told.
- Mention anything you would like to improve about the book- Talk about why you think it didn't work for you. For example: Did you wish the ending hadn't been a cliffhanger because you found it frustrating?
- Round up your review - Summarise some of your thoughts on the book by suggesting the type of reader you'd recommend the book to. Are there any books or series you would compare it to?
- You can give the book a rating, for example a mark out of five or ten, if you like!
For our younger children a short note or sentence would be wonderful!
Happy writing - Mrs. Abdel-All
Well done Renesh, what an amazing book review!
Amazing book review, you and your brother are superstars!!!